Here's a few facts I would love to share with you.
- I am not master chef. I am a master lover of food, so thank goodness my husband is. But I, alas, am not.
- I love having the Ubarres around as a way to sprinkle some movement throughout my day.
So I am biting that nerve button (does that make sense) and start to share a few ways I bring those things into life. I hope you enjoy and let me know anything you would like to see more of!
Sorry for the image quality, it is a journey into the sharing world and next time expect crystal clear!
For the salad:
- Tarragon (or an herb you have) We just planted a vegetable garden and it is so easy and so fun.
- Lentils. I virtually always have them in the fridge. High in iron, folate, protein and just good heart health.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil drizzle, some sea salt and black pepper.
- Parmesan cheese. (Always in the fridge. And 8 yr old white cheddar. It is sooo good.)
- Lemon juice.
- Roast chicken (optional)
Mix it up and keep on keeping' on.
Use control. Do 12 times- 30 seconds each arm.